1. Sponsorship Unit
Reduce financial problems / loans for education and cares about student’s excellence.
Identify and increase the number of sponsors from both government and corporate, and approach the information with financial assistance toward students.
• Generate various alternative sources of funds as financial assistance.
• Strengthening the relation with the sponsor.
• To achieve the target of 95% of new students registered with sponsor.
• Increase student sponsorship administration through planning and effective management.
• Reduce bureaucracy student sponsorship management.
• Facilitate and diversify sources of communication.
• Coordinate and manage the student sponsorship.
• To help the financial problems of students with existing loans to the needed person.
• Provide information regarding sponsorship and financial assistance.
1. PTPTN loan application.
2. MARA Education Loan Scheme (SIP).
3. Mara Education Foundation.
4. ANGKASA Foundation.
5. State Foundation / Private Ground State.
6. Zakat Agency / Baitulmal Whole Malaysia.
7. Bank Rakyat Foundation
• Announcement of Financial Assistance will be provided to all students who are new or have been registered
• Information about financial assistance is available on the official website as well http://kuips.edu.my and The latest announcements about sponsorship assistance/ loans at facebook on link KUIPs Sponsorship Unit.
• Any sponsorship information will be publicized through the websites and facebook.