The Department of Academic Affairs (JHEA) is the department responsible for administering all academic affairs of KUIPs for faculty and school which is currently under the administration of the Assistant President (Academic and Student Development). The JHEA is led by a director and assisted by two administrative assistants.
1. Ensure that all courses in KUIPs are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
2. Ensure the curriculum evaluation is aligned with the compliance of the Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF) for all courses of study.
3. Coordinate all matters relating to the accreditation of program of study at KUIPs.
4. Ensure the implementation of Results Based Learning (O.B.E) in the Learning and Teaching system (R & D) and evaluation at KUIPs.
5. Ensure that all academic staff or academic staff’s replacement run smoothly in every semester and academic session.
6. Ensure the management and implementation of academic operations in line with the requirements of the university's constitution, ministry and MQA.
|1||Nur Syuhada binti Zainal Abidin||Academic Directoremail@example.com|
|2||Hashikin binti Hussein||Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Muhammad Afif bin Azemi||Administrative Assistantemail@example.com|
JHEA ORGANIZATION CHART